Nites Episode V - By Starlight Nites Episode V - By Starlight

This was pleasant to watch. Really awesome job on the music and the animation. Love it.

69 lol funny !!!1!1!1!!11XDDDDD 69 lol funny !!!1!1!1!!11XDDDDD

Wtf is this?

Overwatch Noir Overwatch Noir

Definitely gonna be my favorite in a while. I don't know the basis of the story, but it was so interesting to watch and the art style and animation you did on this deserves a thousand praise. Good job!

Block Breaker Block Breaker

There's weird physics on this game. Right off the bat I noticed that the objects, the ball , the bars and the platform, doesn't really have any physical contact with each other making it look like you did a sloppy job on coding it. I don't know how collision works but it sorta weirded me out when I noticed that. Although the momentum of the ball feels somewhat right it feels rather floaty to play normally. I know it's not simple or easy to make a game but this is just an honest review to make you improve on your work. I hope you're not offended. If you are, then I'm sorry.

Crypt Shyfter: Vortex Crypt Shyfter: Vortex

This is the first time I ever played a text-based game. And I must say it's quite interesting, And I think by playing this game I might look into this genre more.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Awesome! I'm glad to hear that :D I love text adventures. I've got 3 more games like this on my NG page if you're ever in the mood for more adventuring. Stay badass!

Pymp Pymp

Love the music. Love the game. Hope you go far with it. Great job dude/duddette.

Cat girl Cat girl

Reminds me of that one scene in the anime Yu Yu Hakusho where Yusuke meets his demon forefather.

We're All Mad Here... We're All Mad Here...

can i get this design and print it on my shirt?

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Shirts will be available for purchase in my shop soon. You cannot print these yourself though.. Sorry :P

Doomans Doomans

The guy at the back had too much hershey's chocolate. Dried his tongue out and transformed it into a brittle chocolate mess as it is now :3

RannitX responds: