69 lol funny !!!1!1!1!!11XDDDDD 69 lol funny !!!1!1!1!!11XDDDDD

Wtf is this?

Overwatch Noir Overwatch Noir

Definitely gonna be my favorite in a while. I don't know the basis of the story, but it was so interesting to watch and the art style and animation you did on this deserves a thousand praise. Good job!

Babs Bunny: Expect the Unexpected Babs Bunny: Expect the Unexpected

HAHAHAHA. Well that was quite unexpected. I love it. Looking forward to see more of this kind of stuff.

Crypt Shyfter: Vortex Crypt Shyfter: Vortex

This is the first time I ever played a text-based game. And I must say it's quite interesting, And I think by playing this game I might look into this genre more.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Awesome! I'm glad to hear that :D I love text adventures. I've got 3 more games like this on my NG page if you're ever in the mood for more adventuring. Stay badass!

Pymp Pymp

Love the music. Love the game. Hope you go far with it. Great job dude/duddette.

Tale of Diepic- Pre-Bulletgeist Fight Tale of Diepic- Pre-Bulletgeist Fight

I noticed that the character you play as have no collision on the wall behind the boss and when you walk up towards the boss or in his general area the character is awkwardly lined up in front looking like he's walking in a different plane. Also , I experienced a bug/or maybe an error in coding where the character continually takes damage even after his hp reached zero, it happened when the boss brought out the tornado thingies and i was on top?/in front of the boss attacking him. And when my hp reached zero, the character fell down to the ground and continues falling till he reached the bottom of the screen still taking damage even when his attack stayed at where I was killed. It was weird but I hope you fix that to make this more playable and avoid other people experience it. Good luck on your future projects and I hope you continue to improve your stuff. Sorry if I was being rude or anything, just trying to help.

PixelOrigin responds:

Thanks, i didn't think too much to test a bit deeper, thanks for pointing it out.

Blue and Red Blue and Red

Looks badass. But I think the curly girl has a bit of a hair problem on her left side, maybe she just shaved it off with her sword. Otherwise it still looks radical.

Rozipen responds:

Thanks so much!! And yeah, I realize now how awkward the hair looks, so I'm probably gonna go back and work on that. Thanks again :0

Nico Robin 2 years later Nico Robin 2 years later

It's awesome but that one fingernail on her pointing finger is ticking me off with its indifference.
No offense :D. Still I give it full stars across the board.

JasonArtistry responds:

Thank you so much! I just notice it too

Matt & Woolie: Get Everything Wrong Matt & Woolie: Get Everything Wrong

This looks awesome. Nice work.