All 64 art Reviews

Blue and Red Blue and Red

Looks badass. But I think the curly girl has a bit of a hair problem on her left side, maybe she just shaved it off with her sword. Otherwise it still looks radical.

Rozipen responds:

Thanks so much!! And yeah, I realize now how awkward the hair looks, so I'm probably gonna go back and work on that. Thanks again :0

Nico Robin 2 years later Nico Robin 2 years later

It's awesome but that one fingernail on her pointing finger is ticking me off with its indifference.
No offense :D. Still I give it full stars across the board.

JasonArtistry responds:

Thank you so much! I just notice it too

Matt & Woolie: Get Everything Wrong Matt & Woolie: Get Everything Wrong

This looks awesome. Nice work.

Move on, old man Move on, old man

That is one eerie looking dude. I like the contour of the mask , it looks like its been freshly carved out of a dried up corpse. Cool stuff.

Manji Manji

Dude I love the velvet shading. Reminds me of a dark techie eta vibe where everything is lot with neon lights. Nice.

Bathhh Bathhh

Removing the shampoo suds from her head and body. It kinda looks like she's being boiled alive. It looks cute either way. :D

SouredApple responds:

Uh I reckon maybe lol

Cap'n Cap'n

I really like the line pattern you use to all of your work. It adds a little bit of that rustic taste to it and somewhat demented.

SMOKER9 responds:

Thank you, that's actually sort of what I aim for.

Quick Fio Quick Fio

Was there any backstory at all for all of the Metal Slug cast?
In any case, I love the colors and how it could potentially be more vibrant if more work was put into it maybe a recolor in the near future or something. All in all I love it.

Catwoman Catwoman

What a trippy overlay. I love it.

Syrah and Elika- Purple Syrah and Elika- Purple

I love how the glasses girls' vagina looks like it somehow puffed out of her body, It makes me think that she just had a recent experience where a huge dick plucked it out somehow. Nice piece,