Crypt Shyfter: Vortex Crypt Shyfter: Vortex

This is the first time I ever played a text-based game. And I must say it's quite interesting, And I think by playing this game I might look into this genre more.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Awesome! I'm glad to hear that :D I love text adventures. I've got 3 more games like this on my NG page if you're ever in the mood for more adventuring. Stay badass!

Pymp Pymp

Love the music. Love the game. Hope you go far with it. Great job dude/duddette.

Tale of Diepic- Pre-Bulletgeist Fight Tale of Diepic- Pre-Bulletgeist Fight

I noticed that the character you play as have no collision on the wall behind the boss and when you walk up towards the boss or in his general area the character is awkwardly lined up in front looking like he's walking in a different plane. Also , I experienced a bug/or maybe an error in coding where the character continually takes damage even after his hp reached zero, it happened when the boss brought out the tornado thingies and i was on top?/in front of the boss attacking him. And when my hp reached zero, the character fell down to the ground and continues falling till he reached the bottom of the screen still taking damage even when his attack stayed at where I was killed. It was weird but I hope you fix that to make this more playable and avoid other people experience it. Good luck on your future projects and I hope you continue to improve your stuff. Sorry if I was being rude or anything, just trying to help.

PixelOrigin responds:

Thanks, i didn't think too much to test a bit deeper, thanks for pointing it out.

SurpriseBox SurpriseBox

Ok had a problem with picking up the objects, i don't know if it's intentional and I haven't finished playing the game but when you pick up the objects and throw it beside another or it just ended up lying with each other when you spawn, it automatically counts as one meaning the objects somewhat merged with each other making some of the levels impossible to clear. Of course there's the option of restarting the level but I find it irritating that I have to do that when something like this can be fixed or be avoided. And the noise when you click e is very annoying with the repetitive sound when you do everything else. I'm not saying its a bad game and maybe I'm just inept in playing this genre of games but I hope you could tweak it out and when you make another you'll pay attention to those little details. I'm sorry if I'm being overreactive and seem that Im harshly criticizing your game. I just want to help out. Anyways, I would like to see this in an improved state and I hope you do well in the future.

EzzeDiaz responds:

It's the first game I play, and your answer serves me a lot to improve, I thank you very much, I'll take your opinion into account, thank you very much

Cosmo Beat Cosmo Beat

I love how the enemies actually sync to the music. I mean how they expose their weaknesses at the beat. I think it's awesome and the bg choice is simple and I like it. Cool shit bro/girl :D

Planets Planets

I don't what this is. Maybe I'm just stupid coz I don't see anything in this that is game like but if its for testing or something like that then I guess its ok. I like the bg music. Additionally, I don't know if its just me but I think the resolution of this is kinda messed up, making me kinda pissed off. Or is it intentional?

Bequeath Bequeath

I dunno if the concept for the gameplay of this game has been used already by some other brand or company but I think its quite unique how you made this. It has potential to be a really great game if you tweaked it or add some features that could spice up the game like a music selection or a dynamic background that changes color or something to that degree, you don't have to take it seriously though I mean its your game, you can do whatever with it. And you really have to be strategic on how you place your blocks or you could end up in a spot where you could get stuck and you have no means of going forward because of the restriction on movement. The gist of what I'm saying is that I like your game :D

Spyb0y responds:

I got the idea after seeing the Ludum Dare theme but I hadn't the time to make a proper game with audio and true graphisms so I made a quick unpolished prototype to express my idea rather than making a complete game. Thanks for playing! :)

Afghanistan Run Afghanistan Run

There's a problem I ran into while playing the game. When I draggeed the frog in a straight line towards the first aid kit and if you could move it fast enough you will either get the first aid kit immediately making the round easy or when there are bombs in the way, you can get hit but still get to the goal and still get a decent score at the end of it all. I dunno if it's just bad design, but I hope you could fix that so it could be a bit more difficult and make the players navigate through the screen in a pattern that may restrict them from doing so, which is what I assume that is what you are aiming for.

Number Wizard Number Wizard

I think there's something wrong with the coding. Maybe the random numbers generator? Coz if you continually click a side it will always be correct, coz the next numbers will always be lower/higher. Maybe change the range of value or a conditional statement? Please work on it. But if this is intentional, then this game is nonsense to me. I'm sorry for the harshness.

ArcaneHoodie responds:

"Coz if you continually click a side it will always be correct" Don`t really understand what you`re saying, but the game is meant to generate a random number at first to add a more realistic effect. Either way, this isn`t really a game I`m meaning to support and publish, I`m currently learning and I just wanted to get something up and running, that`s all.