69 lol funny !!!1!1!1!!11XDDDDD 69 lol funny !!!1!1!1!!11XDDDDD

Wtf is this?

Overwatch Noir Overwatch Noir

Definitely gonna be my favorite in a while. I don't know the basis of the story, but it was so interesting to watch and the art style and animation you did on this deserves a thousand praise. Good job!

Babs Bunny: Expect the Unexpected Babs Bunny: Expect the Unexpected

HAHAHAHA. Well that was quite unexpected. I love it. Looking forward to see more of this kind of stuff.

Again, a short animation Again, a short animation

That was sorta sweet and sad at the same time. Even though at this time the story is a bit cliche but accompanied with the simple animation and the bg. I think it ended up quite well. In fact I just go out of my way and say that this is awesome, truly it is. Good job.

Sloof's Supershop - The Meteorite Milkshake Sloof's Supershop - The Meteorite Milkshake

My God man the art is so good and the animation is badass up the waszooooo.
Awesome shit.

ProfessorSoap responds:

Hah I hope that catches on. Thanks dude!

CONCLUSE - Part 7 - Welcome to Hell CONCLUSE - Part 7 - Welcome to Hell

Why is there a walkthrough here? Does NG allow that now?

JMartin97 responds:

If you had watched you wouldnt be asking that..

Pharah | Animated Wallpaper Pharah | Animated Wallpaper

I'm honestly speechless. Don't have anything else to say about this, For someone as uncreative as me, I am baffled and astonished. Good job. I hope the NG community recognizes your work and talent and provide you with the help and support that you need. :D

CJXander responds:

Kind comment, thank you.

Paper Mache (Synced Stick Fight) Paper Mache (Synced Stick Fight)

Cool action scene. But I like the intro more than the fight actually just for its looks. But the stickman fight is amazing don't get me wrong.

Brule On Sushi Brule On Sushi

I don't know why, but I laughed so hard on this. Maybe I'm a bit racist. Love the animation dude.

Animated Teaser 09: Stoop Animated Teaser 09: Stoop

Looks great so far. I look forward to the finished stuff :D

ibrabdo responds: