View Profile DeadlyMace2

16 Movie Reviews

What's a "A1 personality" ?

KirkMarkarian responds:

Sauce.

This was pleasant to watch. Really awesome job on the music and the animation. Love it.

Definitely gonna be my favorite in a while. I don't know the basis of the story, but it was so interesting to watch and the art style and animation you did on this deserves a thousand praise. Good job!

15 Game Reviews

There's no other context to the game. A very linear gameplay where you are placed in a trap room basically. I think this ought to be a movie rather than a game because the only interaction you could is walk towards the house and into your doom which really sucks you out of the game and end up in disappointment. I'm sorry if I seem like im being mean or anything but unless I'm doing anything wrong in the game then you need to work and improve on to some aspects of storytelling (not like I would know) nad at least add some more features to your game like, adding a scene where the protagonist struggling with the antagonist and add a little qte event, or something cliche like that. Overall it's not a good game, but there is a room for improvement for everything. So good luck in the future.

gellertborsay responds:

Thanks!
Actually, this was for testing

It irks me that the background is in a still state whereas everything else moves down, making it look like the trees and the zombies are falling from a high place, given that the it's in a top down perspective i think it's better if at least the road isn't the same in every instance. And sometimes the music will be randomly get cut off after you get the ability to shoot, maybe it's just on my side though. Other than that I don't think it's a bad game overall but it just needs a little tweaking for it to be better.

The jump is very spazztic for me and enemies just appear out of nowhere on the deer leaving him very vulnerable to damage. I was having the same kind of issues to a few games I tried reviewing so maybe its just on my side. But in case it's not, I hope you can improve upon it in the future.

TRHadez responds:

You filthy autist it's a moose

69 Art Reviews

I like the fortune cookie thighs, makes me want to crush them. But I'm also afraid that I'll only get a yolk surprise leaking from the cracks because of how the character is but still.. it's a nice simple serving.

Thought it was a megaman character/oc for a second there (sorry) because of how angular the hair behind her ears are. I do like how this looks though, really nice, colors are very vibrant at least in my eyes. Overall, It's a fun time.

Have you ever heard of fan death? Its quite a bizzare phenomena.
Anyways, awesome work on the animaton.

I love you.